P.I.T.A Handbag Take Two and More!!!!

Hi everyone– as most of you know I will be doing a P.I.T.A Handbag take two class. Class is scheduled for
Friday, July 2ND at 8PM CST.
Don’t be late because you know what will happen!!! LOL!!!
(love you Zelda!!!)
Don’t forget the Baby Custom Frame Class on Saturday, July 3RD!!!!!
Baby Custom Frame: Saturday, July 3rd at 8PM CST
I will post the list of supplies later on today.
Enjoy the rest of your week. Super Big Hugs to you all!!!!!

1. Susie McCormick June 29, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Great! I picked up handles yesterday while out looking for that wonderful Giraffe paper, which JoAnns didn’t have! But I did find handles on clearance for 1.99 for two! I will check at Micheals for that giraffe paper later!

2. papergirl1107 June 29, 2010 at 7:04 pm

cant wait i miss the last class cant wait too see what you make enjoy ur week

3. prsweet34 June 29, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Looking forward to the next class. Can’t wait…
    P.S. thecraftysandy from Jersey

4. Anonymous June 29, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Looking forward to part duex revisited. I love the fun and frivolity. And of course the biggest banning event in the history of Ustream. Tee Hee.

Luvglitztoo

5. Penny June 29, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Two classes in a row, awesome. Can’t wait.

6. JoAnn June 29, 2010 at 11:07 pm

I was so upset that I miss the 1st class and I went to watch the recorded version and the middle of it was gone. But I’ll try to make sure I make the next one on time. I just love the bag. You are a lady with a lot of talent!

7. buckeyesunshine June 29, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Kathy
    i’m the newbie from your class on the Posh DVD mini and so very glad I found you.
    thank you so much for sharing your talents. Hope to join you Friday…and I do want you to know that my Noo Yawk accent was back in full force after listening to you…
    Connie in FL

8. Barb June 30, 2010 at 12:04 am

thank you Kathy! I was beginning to go into paper phebomenon pita withdrawl!!! Can’t wait for TWO great classes!! in just a few days. You are the best Kathy!!…. and keep ’em comin’

9. mash723 June 30, 2010 at 1:43 am

Hope to be there!! I wouldn’t want to be banned!! LOLOLOL!!! Txs Kathy!!

mash

10. Sheryl June 30, 2010 at 3:21 am

So glad there’s another class. Was only able to log in for about 40 minutes and was bummed the rest of the day. Can’t wait for version 2 of the P.I.T.A. handbag!! Thanks for sharing.

Gemz

11. JC June 30, 2010 at 5:40 am

Ms. Kathy!

I just got home to see this message! Oh no! This is Friday, a workday, at 3 pm for me! You’re killing this P.I.T.A.!

Zelda

12. bernshwag June 30, 2010 at 6:30 am

Yeah for round two!! Too bad there isn’t a HL here in CA so I too can have one of the cool PITA bags (love that leathery look and I’m sure the feel of it!)

Love ya Kathy! Please post the supplies for the baby album if you can before Fri…

13. suez June 30, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Kathy
    You are killing me with these dates. I have to work all weekend as it is holiday weekend! will try to get home to join. Maybe everyone else will stay home to watch you and then I can too!!
    Suez
    Will be there in sprit otherwise

14. Kathy Files July 1, 2010 at 2:34 pm

You Guys are pure Awesomeness!!! thanks for the Super Fab comments.

Tuki we will miss you. I will try not to ban you on Saturday!!! LOL. Love you Guys, Kathy!!!!!

Guys– I have a request. When you leave a comment, if you all can sign with your U-stream (if you have one) I would love it. I would love to get to know you all. Thank you Hugs Kathy

15. Kathy Files July 1, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Suez — Play Hookie!!!!!

16. Kathy Files July 1, 2010 at 8:43 pm

If you are working I encourage you to Play Hookie, Call out Sick, or say you need a mental health day!!! LOL!!!!