Wedding Bouquet Tutorial

Hi Everyone– Check out the Tutorial on how to make a Wedding Flower Bouquet. Please let me know if you have any questions. Check out the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog for more Wedding Inspiration.

1. Deca June 20, 2010 at 11:05 pm

So beautiful. Thank you!!!

2. greenbean June 20, 2010 at 11:30 pm

are you kidding me?…this is fantabulous!…LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!…if it needs a home…let me know…and i’ll gladly send you my addy!…lol…

3. Anonymous June 20, 2010 at 11:34 pm

Your bouquets are absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing with us.

Janislu

4. Martha June 20, 2010 at 11:42 pm

You always amaze me with your ideas. TAFS!!!!

5. cissi June 20, 2010 at 11:45 pm

What a beautiful bouquet, Kathy you never cease to amaze me. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

6. KA June 21, 2010 at 1:05 am

Wao Pita!!! eres super talentosa, que dios bendiga tus manos y tu creatividad!!! Gracias por conpartir tus creaciones!!!
    Besitos
    Karla

7. Penny June 21, 2010 at 1:47 am

Awesome! I don’t have a wedding coming up, but I want to make one of these. Thanks for sharing.

8. mash723 June 21, 2010 at 1:52 am

Love it Kathy!! I admired these back when i seen that you made the white ones for your wedding!! FABULOUS!! TFS how you created the boquets!!

ttfn
    mash

9. TUKI June 21, 2010 at 3:15 am

Wow, very beautiful… another superb creation!

10. Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 12:41 pm

I love these. I saw your video earlier this year and I made these for my granddaughter’s for Valentine’s day with the chocolate kisses, I stuck them in a small cornucopia. Needless to say they were a very big hit. Keep those creative juices flowing

luvglitztoo

11. Deb June 21, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Pretty 🙂 These are so easy and elegant. Great idea to make a bunch and keep them in a flower vase. Thanks for Sharing Kathy!

12. Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 3:08 pm

gorgeous, love final outcome.

I also want to comment on how great your personality is for these tutorials. You do a wonderful job and are fun to listen to. You should have your own show.

13. Jo Ann June 21, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Hi Kathy…I have a question for you about the flowers…I have made some after watching your tutorial about it but I am curious what do you do to fill that hole in the middle (after cutting quite a bit of that middle part to have it sit nicely on a paper or to achieve less height)? Any ideas will be appreciated…God bless!

14. RickeyJ June 22, 2010 at 3:13 am

As always your work is beautiful — I loved it when you showed us the pictures of the flowers from your wedding and now to have the video on how to make them is great. Thanks again for your great tutorials.

15. notquitemarthastewart June 28, 2010 at 2:21 pm

complete gorgeousness!!!

16. Robin January 11, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Hi Kathy! This is so beautiful…I was wondering what size flower you used. My niece is getting married in June and I would love to make her one. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful wonderful creations with us!

17. Linda Johnson February 6, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Hello, I just saw your video on how to make the beautiful flowers with the Cricut Explore. At the end I saw your beautiful wedding bouquet and would love to learn how to make one for my brother fiancee since they ate on a budget. Do you have a video tutorial on how to make bouquet? Thanks in advance.