Heavy Metal Meets Girly Glam

Hi Everyone– hope you all are having a super Fab week!!! Happy Hump Day!!!! Here is a cute,cute purse mini project. Shout out to my Pita Babes!!! Hugs. Enjoy the rest of your week.

1. BettyBee June 17, 2010 at 3:47 am

Totally awesome!!! I love it, and the inside matches the covers for my Cricut, Gypsy, and Cuttlebug!!! Oh, so cool!! You are amazing, my friend!!! Where did you get that great handle?

Hugs,
    BettyBee

2. papergirl1107 June 17, 2010 at 4:00 am

wow great purse love the inside the most the whole purse it super cute but that inside make want go wild lol lol

3. lyingaboutmyage June 17, 2010 at 4:24 am

WOW!!!! That is totally awesome! May I ask where you got the magnetic brads and the gorgeous pink zebra paper? Again, totally awesome project. Thanks so much Kathy. Gail gailheinecke at charter dot net

4. June June 17, 2010 at 4:30 am

WOW!!!!!!! This is FABULOUS!!!!! I will definitely be making this for my daughter!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! YOU ROCK KATHY!!!!!!!

5. kcrazy June 17, 2010 at 4:40 am

OMG.!!! Kat this is gonna be perfect fo my grandgirls they can put there graduation pictures in it. there into the animal prints.your just to amazing. keep the ideas comming.one of the pita Babes’ Goodnite.

6. Tracy June 17, 2010 at 4:52 am

This is just to adorable. I soooo love it.
    I want to make this for my girlfriend who is a purse addict who also scrapbooks.
    Is there a tutorial or measurements?

7. LilGreenBug June 17, 2010 at 5:07 am

Such a great project, Kathy!!! Love your color combinations!! Cool take on the handle, too!!! Another great job!!!

Hugs!
    LilGreenBug
    (Linda–a proud member of the Pita Babes Gone Wild!) haha

8. Anonymous June 17, 2010 at 6:03 am

This is way cute!!!! I have lots of purse handles and was wondering what I was going to do with them. Everyone on my gift list is going to get one of these for Christmas. Not too soon to get those gifts done. Thanks, CathyD

9. Traci June 17, 2010 at 10:50 am

This is just gorgeous – I love it! Thanks for sharing your great project!

10. scrappingjoy June 17, 2010 at 11:12 am

Kathy, I adore your videos. Love your voice. That ‘purse’ is so adorable. Gotta do it some day. Thanks again for all your talent.

11. mash723 June 17, 2010 at 11:34 am

ohhhhhhh Kathy!!!!! I’m totally lovin it!!! I seen Laura’s video on that technique and I have it on my to do list…..but now that I’ve seen your take on it, I can’t wait to give it a try!!! I think I even have that paper or somethng very similar to it!! Thanks!!

Mash (PITA)

12. Anonymous June 17, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Great video. I could not locate the video showing how to bind the purse. Could you provide a link?

Emmy
    Cricut MB
    kathybrockman@comcast.net

13. Anonymous June 17, 2010 at 1:01 pm

You are absolutely incredible! I love all of your ideas, you are so creative. You look at thinks in a whole different way and make your finished product Beautiful. And it is GLITZY, and I am Luvglitztoo. When I grow up I want to be YOU!.

Luvglitztoo

14. KA June 17, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Hi Kathy!!! wao absolutely adorable!!! Again you rock girl!!! Thanks for shearing your projects with us, love them all!!! Hermoso todo lo que haces , besitos
    Karla

15. Eulouise June 17, 2010 at 1:43 pm

OK, you’re tantalizing me. My 9-year-old granddaughter Emma would absolutely LOVE this. Are you going to do a class? I’ve seen the video on this binding and could probably do the album myself–but it would not be nearly as much fun as if we have a class. I’m headed to Michael’s Dollar Spot.

16. tinkerbug June 17, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Oh my Gosh kathy, this is like so adorable, I think I will have to do this. Thank you so much for sharing.

17. Dawn June 17, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Oh my goodness this is stunning, love that inside pattern!
    You are always sending us over the top girl.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

18. Denise Brown (Peterson) June 17, 2010 at 3:12 pm

That purse is so cute. I will have to try one after camping season.

19. Anonymous June 17, 2010 at 3:15 pm

love it I am going to want to make this for sure…Need deminsions. Thank You. You just go Idea Crazy for Us…
    icebride@aol.com

20. ageluvs2scrap June 17, 2010 at 3:20 pm

OMG— so cute!!! Love the handle.. this is a awesome purse mini..

adrienne

21. Wende June 17, 2010 at 3:25 pm

You’ve done it gain! Fabulous. What is a senora clasp? And where did you get magnetic closure and handle? TIA Thanks for all your inspiration!

22. Anonymous June 17, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Oh this is just mahrvalous!! This is my Christmas project for this year.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

23. Deb June 17, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Too Cute Kathy!! The paper combo is adorable, and love the double mini.

24. TUKI June 17, 2010 at 10:53 pm

Girl, you just never cease to amaze me, seriously. How in the world do you come up with these things?! When you’re done with your creativity just feel free to pass it my way! 🙂

25. Penny June 17, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Kathy, another awesome project! Your creativity is simply amazing. Where do you find the time?

PennyK54(proud PITA member)

26. Barb June 18, 2010 at 12:02 am

this is so over the top adorable! I have to make one for my daughter who just turned 21 last week. Can you do a class on this? It would be so much fun! Also, can you share where to get the purse handle and magnetic closure you used? One of your pita faithful followers…

27. Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 12:06 am

Oh my gosh! love the purse! the inside binding, is that flocked paper or is it faux fur? I just love it ! You did a GREAT! Job! Sandy pheonix792001@yahoo.com

28. Cristal June 18, 2010 at 12:35 am

Kathy: You are AWESOME!!! I love this and the colors can’t be beat.

Cristal

29. Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 12:38 am

Kathy! I LOVE this project. You are one talented gal.

30. Anonymous June 18, 2010 at 1:16 am

Is that paper pre-embossed? Or is it from the Cuttlebug?

31. Chris June 18, 2010 at 1:16 am

Kathy,
    This is totally amazing. Please have a class on this with the demensions. You are absolutely the best.

Chris (ChrisinCleve)
    Pita babe

32. Dimples June 18, 2010 at 1:32 am

WOW!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! This is beautiful!! I want one. Is there a tutorial? Are we getting a class?

33. KreativeKarla June 18, 2010 at 2:06 am

WOW. I love this purse. I have to try it. Thanks for all your videos and the recorded u-stream. I can never seem to make the u-stream classess but I love to watch it when I get a chance and I have gotten so many new ideas from you. Muchas Gracias!
    Karla

34. Maria Elena June 18, 2010 at 1:46 pm

I love it !!! So cute ! This is perfect for my craft agenda in my craftroom !!! Are you going to teach this class Katty??? (Please say YES!) 😉

Gracias…
    Maria Elena

35. Ellen June 18, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Super!

36. solucky June 19, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Too cute for words!!! You sure can rock out these fabulous minis – keep it up!!

37. cissi June 20, 2010 at 1:53 am

All I can say Kathy is LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That purse is just too stinking cute, I am like the others would love to know where you got the magnetic closures. Can’t wait to try this, thanks for sharing and girl you ROCK!!!!!

Your Faithful PITA Babe :0

38. Tazza June 20, 2010 at 4:50 am

Hey Kathy! I missed you today due to my son’t Birthday party but I will be there next time! Love this project your such a creative soul. I really do wonder what you would do if you just crafted all day! Your amazing! Your faithful PITA Babe…