Always & Forever – Wedding Album

La Creme – SOLD OUT
Linen Closet – SOLD OUT
La Cream Round Two- Sold OUT– Thank You Everyone!!!
I have list of people the are interested in the La Creme Kit– If I get enough interest I will put another set of kits together. Please email me if you missed out and are interested in picking yours up in the second round.
Hi Everyone – Here is the Always & Forever Kit.

The Kits Cost is $75 Plus Shipping
Email me at kathy_orta@yahoo.com to pick yours up.

The U-Stream Class has been rescheduled to ensure everyone has their kit for the Class.
New Date: TBD (7/10/2010)

Check out the Video for the Kit Contents. This one is Just Beautiful. Really Just Beautiful.

More Projects to come. Talk to you later. Hugs Kathy

1. Anonymous June 13, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Kathy all of your projects are beautiful and I enjoy and look forward to watching and participating in your classes.

2. LilGreenBug June 13, 2010 at 7:59 pm

WOWWEEE!!! What a beautiful mini!!!! You rocked this one, my friend!!! It’s gonna be an awesome class!!! Can’t wait!!!! Thanks so much, Kathy, for putting up with all of us Pita Babes Gone Wild!!!!

Hugs!!
    Linda

3. Teresa June 13, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Oh Kathy – this is BEAUTIFUL. Wish I could do the kit but my brides colors are pink and browns so I want to do it using those and….. your class is the day of her wedding. I hope I can catch it live and still make the wedding.
    Awesome
    tdbeardslee

4. Terrii June 13, 2010 at 8:23 pm

I want to make this, not for my wedding photos, but to put photos of all the wedding I go to in. It’s just too darn pretty not to make!

5. Dimples June 13, 2010 at 9:06 pm

This is beautiful!!! I am looking forward to seeing the class.

6. Carrie K June 13, 2010 at 9:07 pm

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous! You are so amazing!

7. Penny June 13, 2010 at 9:20 pm

OMG! This is one beautiful album. I can’t wait for the class.

8. cissi June 13, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Absolutely breath taking Kathy. I can’t wait to get the kit and for your class. You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPB:)

9. Debra June 13, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Good golly that is gorgeous!! Can’t wait for the class. I might try this for my new SIL….

10. Anonymous June 13, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Oh My, soo fabulous! The lace was worth the wait. Thanks for showing us your wedding album and I look foward to the class. PITA Doxie_Mel

11. Linette June 13, 2010 at 10:52 pm

This album is FANTABULOUS! You are so creative. Can’t wait for the class. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent. PITA Babes forever!!!!!

12. Anonymous June 13, 2010 at 11:06 pm

tHOSE ITEMS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. YOU HAVE GORGEOUS IDEAS AND THE WAY YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER IS AWESOME. tHANKS FOR YOUR IDEAS.
    ICEBRIDE@AOL.COM
    bECKIE

13. solucky June 14, 2010 at 12:55 am

Girl, you rock!!! Love, love, love this album, This PITA Babe can’t wait to get started!

14. kcrazy June 14, 2010 at 1:29 am

OMG.!!!!!! its so georous.kAT IT TOOK MY BREATH AWAY.im so sad i cant get the kit but i made my 3 daughters there wedding dresses so i have laces and different. stuff.so ill be able to put it togeather. great job Kat Babe.

15. lizard2010 June 14, 2010 at 6:59 am

This kit is just sooooo wonderful, cant wait to see the show.
    amanda x

16. Rim Designs June 14, 2010 at 8:39 am

love it love it love it

17. ageluvs2scrap June 14, 2010 at 5:43 pm

So excited for the class… thanks so much for everything kathy!!!!

adrienne

18. KA June 14, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Wao Kathy, esta precioso, hasta mi jefe quiere ver como haces el mini!!! te felicito Wao Wao, ya quiero participar en la clase!!!
    Besitos

19. June June 15, 2010 at 3:41 pm

WOW – ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND GORGEOUS!!!! Who wouldn’t want to make this mini!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!!! Can’t wait for the class!!!!

20. Lori aka Lo Lo June 25, 2010 at 5:30 am

Hi Kathy,

I just emailed you about the kit. If you don’t see my email pls check your junk folder.

Btw, I hope you don’t mind but I added you fab blog to my blog roll.

xoxo,
    Lori

21. Lori aka Lo Lo July 6, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Hi Kathy,

Where did you purchase the lace trim that you used on the brides gown? I luv it!

xoxo,
    Lori

22. VIRTUEOSITY March 9, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Hi Kathy,
    I have not been able to join you lately on ustream, but I was wondering how can I get the files that Tookie? posts for the projects for the design studio. I do not own a gypsy, and at the present time I am not able to afford one of the kits, which are sold out even if I were able to. My Daughter and I would like to take a go at this lovely wedding album of yours.

Thank you for all of your inspiration.
    Janita