As Promised

Hey Everyone– Sorry I have been MIA. I have been super busy at work. I’ve been working late a lot this week. All for the good. We have a lot of great things happening at work so it will all be worth it.
Anyway, I promised I would research a source for the Tins I used on my Father’s day mini and I FOUND ONE!!!! Here you go guys. Happy Shopping!!!
Oh By the way!!! The LACE IS HERE!!!!! I am so excited. We are going to have a kit reveal this weekend!!!!
PS: I will be catching up on emails this weekend. So if I haven’t responded please don’t think I am ignoring you– I’ve just been getting home and crashing. Hugs to all the Babes. I can’t wait till the next Class! I miss you guys!!! I wish we could have a class every weekend!!!
The Bird
PITA
Stripes

1. JC June 12, 2010 at 12:26 am

Stripes belong on animals, i.e., zebras and tigers. Not on the two-legged variety!

If stripes are on bipeds, they’re all in prison!

Zelda

2. cissi June 12, 2010 at 1:19 am

woohooo,, so glad the slow boat from China finally arrived. Can’t wait to get my kit. We miss you too and can’t wait till the next class. So glad to hear that good things are happening at work and that all your hard work and long hours were worth it.

Your Faithful PPPB
    🙂

3. June June 12, 2010 at 2:28 am

Thanks for finding the tins!!!! See you at the next class!!!!

4. KA June 12, 2010 at 3:12 am

Hi, thanks for the research, you rock girl!!! Tu tan atenta como siempre!!!
    I can’t wait till the next class!!!
    Take care and thats great news for your work!!!
    besitos
    Karla

5. bernshwag June 12, 2010 at 3:55 am

Thanks Kathy!! Ordered them, Yeah!! Can’t wait for the BIG reveal….and the next class of course!!

Hugs!
    Candi

6. Tazza June 12, 2010 at 5:18 am

HAHAHA…. You Forgot FLY… =D Get some rest you will need it for the next class! I can’t wait… I am going to be sneaking during my Son’s Birthday party! unless you make it super early .. 😉

7. TUKI June 12, 2010 at 8:50 am

Yay, the lace arrived… can’t wait to see the kit reveal… Girl, you are one busy chick at work these days… rest, rest and more rest is on the agenda for the weekend (after the reveal of course, lol)!!!

Abrazos chica!!!

8. kcrazy June 12, 2010 at 5:10 pm

!!HI Kat. cant wait to see the wedding kit im so excited.im such a PITA Girl!!!:)cant wait for the next class.wooooooope.

9. Anonymous June 12, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Thanks for all of your efforts in finding the tins and providing us all with the most fun classes. I wish that you could do classes every week too. You’re the best!!!

luvglitztoo

10. Jana June 13, 2010 at 1:34 am

This is amazing

11. Barb June 13, 2010 at 5:11 am

thanks Kathy, wish we could have a class every weekend too! Missed you today!