Father’s Day Project

Hi Everyone!!! Here is the last project for my Girl Gone Wild Weekend!!! (only in my Scraproom)!!

This is a Father’s Day Gift for my Honey. I really think he is gonna like it– It is very Manly!!!! Check out the Video for the details. See you all on Saturday.

I have one kit available if you are interested. Email me at kathy_orta@yahoo.com
Kit $40 Plus Shipping –SOLD

1. Deca June 1, 2010 at 12:42 am

So cute!

2. Maria Elena June 1, 2010 at 12:56 am

Que belleza !!!!

3. Eulouise June 1, 2010 at 1:17 am

I LOVE this–are you going to do a class to show us how to do all of the goodies inside?

4. julie1551 June 1, 2010 at 1:39 am

Fabulous as usual Kathy….. What paper did you use???

5. Dimples June 1, 2010 at 2:21 am

This is gorgeous!!! What is the paper you used?

6. Cristal June 1, 2010 at 2:29 am

I just love it! struggling with masculine cards today too. can’t wait till Saturday. Cristal

7. Kathy Files June 1, 2010 at 2:32 am

Hi Everyone!!

Julie/Dimples– The paperline is by DCWV called Natural.

Eulouise- I am not sure. My schedule is pretty tight. I will keep you posted. Thanks so much.

8. cissi June 1, 2010 at 2:45 am

Another fantastic album Kathy!! I would love to be in your head, I don’t know how you keep coming up with all these great projects. I know your Hubby will love it. Love the paper you used and I would be going thru flower withdrawals too…LOL You’re just a hoot 🙂 Can’t wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for sharing with us.

9. June June 1, 2010 at 2:46 am

What a GREAT project!!! Thanks for the great idea and inspiration!!! Fabulous as always!!!

10. Idea Queen June 1, 2010 at 2:46 am

Kathy you hit it out of the park again. How do you do it? LOL Had so much fun crafting with you this weekend!

11. LilGreenBug June 1, 2010 at 3:28 am

I don’t know how you come up with all of these ideas!! Does your brain ever rest??? I don’t think so!!! Another awesome project!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Hugs!
    Linda

12. Mary June 1, 2010 at 3:53 am

This is so incredible Kathy!! You make it look so easy. I honestly don’t know where you come up with these ideas, lol. Thank you so much for sharing. Mary M

13. bernshwag June 1, 2010 at 5:16 am

OMG! How do you think of all of these wonderful projects?? Seriously you always make it look like you just threw the projects together in no time. I wish I was a “Fly” on your wall, well maybe no so much now that you have the swatter, LOL to see how you put all of these amazing mini’s and projects together!! You are such an inspiration!

Hugs to you,
    Candi

14. shari June 1, 2010 at 5:19 am

Kathy, I love this project! Great job. Shari (cricutrookie)

15. suez June 1, 2010 at 1:26 pm

This is another great project. I think my son would love it! There are so many ways you could go to make it fit for anyone!
    Suez

16. Anonymous June 1, 2010 at 11:24 pm

You’re so funny Kathy. I’m in the middle of making a mini for my 18 year old son who graduates Thursday and have been going absolutely crazy trying not to add any flowers. I even have black ones and thought maybe, until his brothers said he’d kill me. LOL. Your mini is awesome as they all are. Thanks again for sharing! You’re awesome.

Stephanie

17. Terry June 2, 2010 at 12:49 am

I’m a subscriber on You Tube and just love this one. Ran over to your blog in hopes of buying the kit but it’s sold. Dang it! You could mass produce this one – prefer for the man!

18. JANLYNN June 2, 2010 at 2:56 am

An absolutely beautiful album and oh so manly. I always love everything youy show us how to do. Be sure to tape the class Saturday as I will have to miss it. Will be on a bus tour with my Master gardener group at the Biltmore.

19. Kel June 2, 2010 at 5:26 pm

love it.. Incredible work!!

20. Ownlittleworld June 5, 2010 at 7:31 pm

I always look forward to everything you do. Thanks for always sharing and being so fun to watch 🙂

21. KA June 5, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Wao Love It.. you rock girl!!! thanks for sharing!!!

22. Cyndi S June 7, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Great gift, who wouldn’t love it. Amazing what you can do with paper.